Cobalt 27 aims to conduct its business openly and with honesty and integrity, and strives to create an organizational culture that endorses ethical conduct and conforms to best practices.
Cobalt 27 is a member of the Cobalt Development Institute (CDI), a non-profit trade association composed of producers, users, recyclers and traders of cobalt. The CDI promotes the sustainable and responsible production and use of cobalt in all its forms.
Cobalt 27 intends to operate its business adhering to the CDI’s 7-Guiding Principles and support the CDI in achieving its objectives. The Company will:
- maintain high ethical standards in all aspects of its business;
- operate with high standards of social responsibility;
- implement internal reporting structures to ensure transparent and sustainable operating practices;
- promote the mining, processing and use of cobalt in a responsible and sustainable way; and
- transact only with those companies that meet the highest ethical standards and follow the very best practices in protecting human health and safety, the environment and upholding human rights.
Further information on the CDI can be found on its website at www.thecdi.com.